California-Central

Officers Club @ Camp SLO or The Loading Chute in Creston

I'm considering these places for my ceremony and reception.  Has anyone been to or had a wedding at either one?  Opinions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officers Club @ Camp SLO or The Loading Chute in Creston

• edited December 2011
    Well I haven't been to a wedding at either, however my senior prom in 2003 was the Officer's Club in Camp SLO. Back then it had a really pretty outside area. Nice kept garden and grass. The inside would be really easy to decorate and has a lot of room. Really pretty place if you ask me.

The other one... No idea. =)
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've EATEN at the loading chute and that's it. lol, I LOVE their tri tip though. So I would always love to think of YOUR wedding.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've eaten at the Loading Chute, but I guess I have not paid attention to whether a wedding could take place there or not. sorry
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • lexandfablexandfab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok this is funny because I used to work at the Loading Chute about 8 years ago! I actualy don't remember ever seeing a wedding there, are you talking about out in the barn? They had other events there but I can't remember a wedding. Good food though.
  • edited December 2011
    just went to a wedding at the loading chute and I would suggest it hands down over camp slo.  It was one of the most beautiful venues I have been too.  downside = the drive, but if you have guests at the paso robles inn, they have a shuttle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards