Ohio-Cincinnati

Reception Venue-Cincinnati

Hello All,
I just recently got engaged on December 3, 2011, and I am so excited!!!!!!  I have been lurking on here for quite some time, and now I can officially chime in.  I have a few questions concerning reception venues in Cincinnati, and I hope someone will be able to help me with them.

Has anyone used the Hilton Netherlands downtown Cincinnati for a reception venue or host hotel for your out of town guests?  If so, what was your experience?  How are the hotel guest rooms? Where they easy to work with?

Has anyone used the Westin downtown Cincinnati for a reception venue or host hotel for you out of town guests? If so what was your experience? How are the hotel guest rooms? Where they easy to work with?

gggg

Re: Reception Venue-Cincinnati

• I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that used the Westin as their host hotel. It worked out well for us, rooms were clean and seemed updated. We took pictures across the skywalk atrium area. 

She was married in The Center and had her reception there too, it's a venue that opened in October, you can walk across the skywalk from the Westin to the reception site.

Just something else to consider. http://www.thecentercincinnati.com 

Congratulations and Happy Planning!

• Thanks for the information.  This really helps.
    gggg
  • Our wedding was at the Hilton Netherland.  They were great to work with.  They pretty much took care of everything and everything was so organized and beautiful.The only people that came in from out of town and stayed there was my uncle, aunt, and cousin, but they did keep the room block in case anyone in town decided to stay there.  I also got a bridal suite the day before and te day of the wedding to get ready in, and H and I's room the night of the wedding, which was included when we booked them as the venue.  The bridal suite was really nice, a guest room attached to a parlor room.  Our room the night of was nice too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tb583: Thanks for the information. I have a lot of questions can I pm you?
    gggg
  • No problem- sent you a PM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards