Ohio-Columbus

Review 9/10/11

I got married 9/10/11. Just got back from the honeymoon and I want to let go through the wedding and give some reviews.

TG Patty Cake(Tricia Hughes)-A+++
Tricia was amazing the cake was wonderful and looked just like I had invisioned. She arrived on time and set up the cake and did everything that she said she would. She did an amazing good on the cake and my guest were wowed. 
DJ(Dave Bivens)- A+
Dave did a great job he kept the timeline going and the mood high with engery. He played all kinds of songs and made it so everyone could realate to the music. 
Officiant(Bonnie Mcallister)A++
Bonnie did a fabolous job. She ekpt the ceremony short and simple and made the atompshere so laid back and she was so willinigly to make our day special, to make sure that she was on point and kept everything going. Wonderful Officiant!!
Photographer(Annie Thress) A++++++++++++++
WOW is all I can say about Annie and her Husband they did such a good job they were everytwhere during the ceremony and reception and I cant wait to get my photos back. Iw ould highly recommend her services as a photographer. SHE WAS MY FAVORTE VENDOR!
Flowers(TheFlowerman)A+++
I loved Melissa from the The Flowerman, my floweres were gorgeous from the wedding and I actually am getting them freezed framed because they were so pretty. I loved making the flwers before the wedding because it was just a wonderful bonding time before the wedding and the women working for the The flowerman were amazing. They did a fablous job. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!
Makeup(Alison Feamster)A++
Alison did a wonderful job my makeup was perfect and it stayed all afternoon I got it done at 9:00am in the morning and by the end of the reception at 6:30pm my makeup was exactly the way she did it in the morning, She made it a realxing morning while getting ready and keeping a calm atompshere. 
Hair(Shannon Goode)A++
AMAZING. She did a great job on my hair it stayed all afternoon and I received so many great comments on my hair and my bridesmaids hair was amazing also. 
Dublin Coffman Park(Venue)A+
The venue was nice and Dublin did a wonderful job with working with us. Lori Moorman who I worked with to plan the wedding and reserve the areas did a wonderful job and I did enjoy the Venue
Inviatations(Wedding Paper Divas)A+
I loved my inviatations there were pefect and the quality was outstanding.
Tuxes(Mens Warehouse)A+
We had ablsoute no issues with mens warehouse they did an awesome job and were very good with communicating when the tuxes are due back. 
Alternations(Linda Hine)A++
She was aweome she did a fast and qucik hemming to the dress and was very reasonable priced. She will be the women that I go to from now on to get any alternations. 
Centerpieces(Edible Arrangements)A+
I didnt received any bad comments about the centerpeices. Our guest tought that it was very creqaqtive to use edible arrangments also it is good if you have vegans or vegartrians. Showed up on time and lookd wonderful and fersh.
Davids Bridal A
They did a good job and were very helpful but the did charge one of my bridesmaids alot of money for a small alternation because she was from out of town and couldnt make it all the fittings. 
ACC Party Rental A+
They are amazing they did showed up on time and picked up everything on time and were very willinlgy to help with anything the could and are very reasonable priced. 

Re: Review 9/10/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards