Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Stage 1 anyone?

Anybody out there getting married at stage 1 or am I the only one? lol I've looked at several photographers and videographers websites but absolutely NO photos or videos of weddings there. And I don't know of a single person that has had a wedding there. I'm starting to get worried...

Re: Stage 1 anyone?

• edited December 2011
    I have been a guest a a couple weddings there! I dont see why you cant find anything online, i guess whatever photographers your looking at just havent shot there yet!
  • emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to be able to go to a wedding there beforehand. How were they? Pretty or just average? I'm kind of regretting my decision to have it there, but hopefully everything works out!
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at their website, and it looked like a nice venue.  The pictures there show it to be nice, and one of the things that have been pointed out to me is, NO DARK CIELINGS, or TOO HIGH OF A CIELING, it makes the pictures look like they are in a bar. So it passes muster in my book for that. 
  • edited December 2011
    Same here, but it's too late now! I will have my wedding there in about a month. Guess we will see! Ahhh! Message me if you want to talk about it more. 
  • emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent ya a message!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards