Missouri-Kansas City

Photobooth

Has anybody else seen the groupon for Booth Crazy photobooth? it's $450 for 3.5 hours, I also called and they said they are also running a wedding special for $625 and you get pretty much everything (ie all the add ons) for 4.5 hours. Just curious if anybody has used this company before or heard anything about them?

Re: Photobooth

• I haven't but there are new ones popping up every year it seems. Ask if they have any references they can provide or photos. I had a photo booth deal that was a Groupon deal and they showed up on time with lots of props and 2 people to man it. It was hit...people still mention it!
  • I run the Lawrence-based company Oh! Snap! Photography. I've been setting up photobooths since 1999. The difference between my booth is a higher quality finished photo for a more affordable price. Photos all go online in a gallery all of your guests can visit. My 2 hour rate is $300. My unlimited rate is $500. Clients get all of the photos on DVD with full printing rights to make your own prints or album. Prints and albums can also be purchased through the photographer. All digital downloads from the website are free. For samples, visit: http://www.ohsnaphoto.com/ohsnap-photobooth -- also all of my full wedding photography packages include both an engagement session and a photobooth for the reception. I was just picked by local brides as a Best of the Knot 2013 Pick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards