Nebraska-Omaha

Have you heard of these Rental Companies???

I'm looking to rent quite a few things and was wondering if anyone has heard/dealt with either of these companies/people:

Big Red Party Rentals - Omaha

Rhonda, advertising on Craigslist, with a rental company out of her home

The obvious questions were asked: contract requirements, references, insurance, deposit, etc...

Thank you in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Have you heard of these Rental Companies???

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhonda advertising out of her home, is she located in Lincoln and have chair covers for $1? I think it was Rhonda DeButts?

If so, I was going to work with her but we decided not to get the chair covers. She was very professional the whole time, she has an "open house" pretty often so that you can see her stuff in person (it's all very nice), and she would've been a great vendor to work with. I know not a great review since I didn't ACTUALLY use her stuff, but I hope that helps a little bit! =]
  • edited December 2011
    Chasity, that is the same person and does help.  I would rather check a source than jump in blindly.  Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cschmit523cschmit523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could i possibly get rhonda debutts contact infor from you? If she does well of course
  • edited December 2011
    **cschmit523 ** sent you a PM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did any of you contact or use Rhonda Debutt's for your rental service, if so, how did it go?

THANKS!
  • My friend Amanda used her for their wedding.  I plan on using her also.  Everything was very nice and beautiful.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_heard-of-rental-companies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:7b2f1352-ec70-4b42-912a-12efcd0f9447Post:e00c9292-127a-4ea0-9216-726a3a2b3c61">Re: Have you heard of these Rental Companies???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did any of you contact or use Rhonda Debutt's for your rental service, if so, how did it go? THANKS!
    Posted by segrancer[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards