North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Anyone use Connie Feng Photography?

Re: Anyone use Connie Feng Photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of her. Just looked up some reviews and they seem to be good but it's kind of weird that her last reviews were from like April-May of 2010... http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/connie-feng-photography-chapel-hill/4c5c647c3ed51030.html
     also says she doesn't have liability insurance which most venues require so I'd ask about that. Good luck! I'm using Bridget too (I saw someone else recommended her in your previous post) - did you get in touch with her?
  • Options
    alaliberte17alaliberte17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reivew- that is odd! I did get in touch with Bridget She is so nice! She is actually booked the day of our wedding, but she is still assisting us in helping us find a photographer which is so kind! She's such a sweetheart, wish we could work with her :) She is the first person that has gone out of her way to help us with something even though she knows she is booked.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw that's awesome! Yeah that sounds like her. We're really thankful we found her. But I'm sure you'll find the right one for you and I'm sure Bridget knows some other people who might have similar styles. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards