Attire & Accessories Forum

Double wedding band ("split-wedder"?)

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but it's worth a shot.

I'm looking to find two slim wedding bands to go on either side of my engagement ring. I'm so mad at myself because my jeweler actually introduced me to the idea of it today, and I can't for the life of me remember the term that she used to call them. I know in Austrailia they are called "split-wedders"l

If anyone can tell me what they are called here in the US I would much appreciate it. I've googled everything and I am having such a hard time finding them!

Re: Double wedding band ("split-wedder"?)

• are they wring wraps or enhancer rings?
  • Not that I know of. Gosh I just know I would remember the word she used if I just heard it >.< Part of the reason I'm so frustrated... couldn't help but be distracted by sparkly objects ;)

But basically it's just a set of two very thin bands that go above and below the engagement ring. The two bands themselves are completely separate .. I dunno if that helps!
  • Not that I know of. Gosh I just know I would remember the word she used if I just heard it >.< Part of the reason I'm so frustrated... couldn't help but be distracted by sparkly objects ;)

But basically it's just a set of two very thin bands that go above and below the engagement ring. The two bands themselves are completely separate .. I dunno if that helps!
  • I don't know that they have any special name.. it's just two wedding bands.. My SIL has two thin diamond bands that sit on either side of her e-ring, it looks very pretty!
    we got it right the second time around! ten.twenty.twenty-ten. Anniversary
  • I've never heard it given a name, but I'm doing it...PIB.
  • If you are talking about 2 of the same, but seperate bands for either side of the e-ring, I don't think it has a name. The other ones where the e-ring goes down inside of it are called enhancers. I personally didn't like the enhancers when we were looking at rings, but I would definitely recommend shopping around until you find something you are completely happy with.
  • The only thing I can think of besides the most obvious "two wedding bands" is maybe enahancer, wrap, or ring guard? 

Does it look something like this?

http://www.kay.com/images/products/0407/040743801_PR_LG.jpg

That is an enancer.
  • i just bought two plain gold bands from kays to go on both sides of my e-ring....it balanced it out and looks great. the lady at kays gave it no name just said it made it look like a ring guard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was told that the band on the other side is the anniversary band. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards