Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth Yacht Club and vendor reviews

FYC - A+
Could not have asked for a better spot, people were in awe of the views and loved the vibe the FYC gave.  Food and service were amazing!!!

DJ Ken Drew - A
He was so much fun and played almost everything I requested.  Super nice guy with lots of energy, everyone danced their asses off.

Artisan Bake Shop - A+
Our cupcakes looked amazing and were delicious!!!  Meredith was a joy to work with!

Samantha Martens Photography - A
So nice and patient with my rowdy wedding party.  Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Special Event Beauty - A+
Everyone looked amazing.  They paid so much attention to detail and were so personable and fun.

Re: Falmouth Yacht Club and vendor reviews

• We are considering FYC for next May.  Anything you would do differently? We are looking at 75 people.  They seem relatively accomodating and very reasonable price wise. Thanks for the help!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_falmouth-yacht-club-and-vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:b75fdd28-daa3-4a22-bf70-781a8d4c24acPost:f1174579-7212-4f19-b939-ffd15e634398">Falmouth Yacht Club and vendor reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]FYC - A+ Could not have asked for a better spot, people were in awe of the views and loved the vibe the FYC gave.  Food and service were amazing!!! 
    Posted by yesnomaybe[/QUOTE]

<div>Is it true that the FYC closes weddings down by 10:30 PM? It'd be great to find out how late they go.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!!</div>
  • Sorry to be responding to these so late ...

mod - I don't think I'd do anything different, everything went really well and FYC would be the perfect place for 75 people!  We had 120 and it was a little tight, even with a tent on the deck.

mva - Yes it must at 10:30 because of the Falmouth noise ordinance, but we took the after party to the British Beer Company right down the road and shut the place down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards