Maryland-Baltimore

The Belvedere!

Has anyone had experience with Spring HIll suites and the shuttle service with the Belvedere?  Our coordinator said they have a great deal with them, does anyone know how much the shuttle service costs?

Thanks

Rosemarie!

Re: The Belvedere!

• Are you referring to the Spring Hill Suites BWI (the one off of Elkridge Landing Road)? If so, the staff there is amazing - extremely professional and courteous and willing to go above and beyond to ensure their guests are happy. It is my understanding the hotel provides free shuttle service to and from within a five mile radius.

If you're not referring to the BWI location I suggest you call the director of sales and ask.
  • That I am not sure, I know it is the spring hill suites in baltimore md its only 0.9 miles from the hotel
  • If it's 0.9mi from the Belvedere it's not the one at BWI.

• We're getting married in February and should be looking into booking hotels off soon.  I hope you found the information you were looking for.  We're also getting married at the Belvedere!  Ceremony in the Palm and Reception in the John Eager Howard Room. :)  What about you?
  • I'll be getting Married June 15, 2013 at the Belvedere! Please let me know what you think about Spring Hill RoseMarie19! We will have a lot of out of town guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards