New York

Shoe opinion

So...I like shoes, but they dont make me go "OOOO I need them!" So Im having a hard time with wedding shoes. Mom found these in Michigan and if I like them, she needs to buy them by Saturday...so I need to decide like...now. Theyre only $20 so in the end if she gets them and Im not crazy about em...its only $20 right? Haha.

Thoughts on them?

Theyre a bit dark sorry. Kara/Monica, I can txt the pic to you if you want, it doesnt look so dark in txt.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Shoe opinion

• edited December 2011
    They're cute... but they strike me as prom-y.
    If you like em... get em.  $20 is nothing compared to what girls tend to drop on shoes.... especially for your wedding day.  Can't beat a good deal.

PS- nice wide heel= less wobbly and less likely to fall (if you are klutzy like me)
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I think theyre a tad prom-y too...but I dont know that I care. Mom says theyre more white in person and like I said, Im not a shoe person and dont see myself spending even %50 b/c theres a slim chance Ill wear em again

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Then I would go for them, but that's just me.  $20 is a good deal.... and if you aren't very into shoes, I can see you just putting it off to the last minute, then getting stuck spending big bucks on shoes you don't care about b/c you are in a rush.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. Moms going out to buy them now!

I actually love the heel b/c all my pics will be taken in grass and I dont want a pointy heel that'll sink in. I also need the shoes like yesterday so I can get the damn dress altered. Geezems.

• edited December 2011
    My shoes were 30 bucks at DSW. I recommend the straps those are going to be AWESOME. same with the heel. No one will see them throughout the day anyway they will work great!

I miss Your parents look EXACTLY the same its making me think of the good ol days again! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards