Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding was Awesome!!!

Our wedding was just 2 weeks ago and I would highly recommend the following vendors if you are looking in the Atlanta area:

Olde Towne Athletic Club for a venue. Bob Cooper was a great coordinator.

Avalanche Entertainment for a DJ. Joel McGuire is awesome! He has us on the dance floor all night!

Amy Hoga for a photographer.  She is great and has awesome prices. She also takes  awesome maternity and new born photos. You pretty much need her around for every phase of your life! :)

Thanks to these people our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more!

Re: Wedding was Awesome!!!

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Post some pics, please! :)
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Glad everything turned out well
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So happy that everything went great!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy for you! Ditto on the request for pics. :)
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and pic please!!!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad everything was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the OTAC and I would love to ask you some questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding!

But I just wanted to post that Amy Hoga as a photographer is horrible. She ended up moving to MIssouri in May & she was aboslutely horrible to work with after that move. I triple checked with her if she was still okay to shoot my Atlanta wedding, and she still agreed to do it. As far as communication with her........She never got back to me in a timely manner, and I always got the run around from her. Also, she showed up 2 hours late to one of pre-wedding events and left 2 hours early. She also stood us up for another pre-wedding event and never came to our wedding day due to being sick she said. The way she let me know she was sick, was through a TEXT message. I tried to get in contact with her through phone after that, and only thing I got was a text message saying that she had no interest in talking to me? I was going mad trying to find a last minute photographer, and on top of that she won't even refund me for standing me up. I was even willing to pay for her time for coming for those 2 hours. Now I've had to open a dispute through my CC. Sigh, it's just sad how she doesn't show any remorse for her actions. She was the only vendor I had a problem with. Luckily she's moved from the Atlanta area so no other brides have to deal with her.

Sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to warn other brides out there that she has a very harsh unprofessional side to her.
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.........and I actually considered Amy Hoga at one point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards