Rhode Island

Reception Liquor

Is anyone providing there own liquor for their reception? Where are you purchasing it? I'm thinking New Hampshire State LIquor Store, but that's kind of far. Anyone use someplace in RI or southern Mass that had good prices? Maybe Wines & More or Yankee Spirits?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Liquor

• I'm not sure if it is an option for you, but the Costo in Dedham, MA sells stuff and I don't think you need to be a member to go in/buy.
  • Definitely Yankee Spirits. They are cheap to  begin with and will give you discounts on cases too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are buying from Sweeney's Wine & Spirits. They will buy back any bottles that have not been opened and they said if we run out on the day of they can deliver more to us.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_reception-liquor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:f23e6cb0-fcd5-4ea4-9b96-1cfd57c1c955Post:f95aef25-d779-4707-9e8f-0f12c63e114d">Reception Liquor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone providing there own liquor for their reception? Where are you purchasing it? I'm thinking New Hampshire State LIquor Store, but that's kind of far. Anyone use someplace in RI or southern Mass that had good prices? Maybe Wines & More or Yankee Spirits?
    Posted by krines01[/QUOTE]

<div>I purchased all of our hard liquor in New Hampshire from the state liquor store. I kinda made a camping/shopping trip out of it so it wasn't just trekking up there for alcohol. For the beer and mixes, our bartenders used Yankee Spirit. They allowed us to return any unopen boxes of beer. Definitely worth all the savings. </div>
  • We are buying from BJ's in Attleboro they have hard liquor and beer and wine. BJ's in Seekonk  has beer and wine. You can return anything unopened within 30days. McGreens in Riverside and Haxtons in warwick also have low prices. I think most stores will let you return unopened bottles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards