California-Inland Empire

Ideas for Bachelorette Party

Besides going to Vegas.... what are some ideas for a bachelorette party out here??

Re: Ideas for Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    The wineries in Temecula are awesome.

• edited December 2011
    depends on the type of girls your having your party with.. you could totally go out clubbing in LA, or bar hop in san diego (gas lamp district) or possibly downtown fullerton or redlands, or have a more laid back one at someones home & invite someone who does like the passion parties and have some cocktails.  I think going to vegas is so cliche and can get expensive quickly! me and my girls are planning to go down to san diego, theres sooo many awesome bars down there
  • kaylarbudkekaylarbudke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing my bachelorette party in palm springs. Just me and my bms...renting a condo for the weekend. Lay out, have some drinks, get all dressed up and go out to din, i think there are like 1 maybe 2 clubs out there if that was somthing you wanted to do. Im getting married in oct so we are going to be out there in like late august or september when it'll be super hot. Depending on when your doing your bach party palm springs could be an option

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards