Massachusetts-Boston

Martini Help ASAP!

Hi Ladies,

Nothing like putting things off till the last minute! I'm having an engagement party thrown for me and was asked to pick a special flavored martini I want served. I can't seem to come up with something different and in the wedding theme. I was hoping some of you could help me out. The party is tomorow night. TIA!! Have a great weekend Smile

Re: Martini Help ASAP!

• jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe something with blue curacao...and call it the "something blue"??

there are a ton of online recipes if you google "blue curacao martini"--maybe something with peach schnapps or pineapple juice would be good!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    If you've picked out your wedding colors you could do martini in one of those colors.
  • edited December 2011
    how about a wedding cake martini?

2 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
    1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
    1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
    1/2 fluid ounce amaretto
    1/2 fluid ounce white creme de cacao

Combine all ingredients in an ice shaker, half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into glass.

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Chocolate tini's are delicious but filling because of the whole milk.. what about bubble tini's.. they are the best. You make them with three olives bubblegum vodka! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    These all sound so yummy!!!! Im going to have to write down all the recipies and let the host and hostess pick one. I am so lucky for them to throw me this. Thanks girls, I knew I could count on you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards