November 2012 Weddings
Options

Ladies

Why is our board so inactive? I know I've been making plans already, and I'm about to start looking at venues within the next month or two.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ladies

• Options
    I am the same way!! My FH and I want to have everything in the same location, but its also difficult finding venues that have an outdoors that looks beautiful enough for a wedding in November :( 
    Especially in the Central Valley in CA, there is NOTHING classy out here.
  • Options
    I would prefer to find a venue to do both the ceremony and the reception as well. Living in CO it would be INSANITY to try and do an outdoor ceremony at the end of November so we are trying to find somewhere inside that is pretty. I'm glad to see I am not the only one thinking about finding a venue in the near future even though the wedding is still 2 years out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I don't want to get married in a church either, because it is not active, but I want to get married on the beach, that is very romantic and cosy, so I can't waiting for the wedding day, I have choose a beach wedding dress already.
    http://www.shopforlover.com
  • Options
    We just checked out our first venue last week, and it was a total let down. Not only has the price gone up by $300 since I first contacted them, but the entire place was a lot less ... grand? ... than I was expecting from the brochure. Ah well, on to the next place.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married November 4, 2012 and just booked our venue right before Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to know others who are getting married in 2012 because I get so tired of explaining it to people when they ask why we're waiting so long.  What is everyone doing for colors? I keep changing my mind on everything but hopefully will find the right colors soon.  Happy planning to everyone and safe and healthy new year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think November is a fabulous time to get married --I like being different, and not many couples choose to get married in this month plus our color scheme will match the month brilliantly--colors such as bronze, gold, and amber with splashes of rich burgandy and green...I can't wait to start the planning :)  looking at our first venue next weekend!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards