Rhode Island

Quidnessett Country Club

Hi again Knotties!
Has anyone had experience with the Quidnessett Country Club? I attended a bridal show there  and loved loved the venue. I made an appointment with them but just wanted to know what you Knotties thought. Thanks!

Re: Quidnessett Country Club

• I'm having my wedding there this year! I love working with them. Asides from being very inexpensive it is beyond beautiful and you get a DOC (which believe me you want!) 
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I went to a wedding there and it was nice :)
  • I have attended  2 weddings there this past year and I must say they were beautiful.One of them had the ceremony on the site which made it great for the guests who were from out of town. The staff was great. Food was very good. I also attended the show this weekend and there were alot of great vendors there from photographers to cake etc...
  • I had my wedding there in July 2011 and they were great! They were very helpful and accommodating. We had ours in the ballroom and they were very flexible with the set up, menu, etc. I would definitely recommend them. The view is beautiful, as are the grounds/gardens. There are so many options to make everything very personal. The food and service were also great and we received many compliments. The deck is a big plus too! I have nothing but good things to say about them!
    Anniversary

• I've been to 4 weddings there and my senior prom. Very pretty and good food and service
  • Beautiful location, elegant.
    Also Valley CC has excellent food and great for weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards