Florida-North Florida
Options

Caterers in Gainesville?

I'm currently planning my spring 2013 wedding in Gainesville. We are getting married at the Thomas Center. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with caterers in the Gainesville area. I'm leaning towards Chef Brothers because their prices seem very reasonable. Anyone have experience with them, or Celebrations Catering, or any other catering company? Thanks so much!

Re: Caterers in Gainesville?

• Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_caterers-in-gainesville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:afb97ec8-58a1-44dd-92ba-8f77977a77f5Post:4f7f8b42-bad1-45f4-b8b6-a90ecb5c7c94">Caterers in Gainesville?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm currently planning my spring 2013 wedding in Gainesville. We are getting married at the Thomas Center. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with caterers in the Gainesville area. I'm leaning towards Chef Brothers because their prices seem very reasonable. Anyone have experience with them, or Celebrations Catering, or any other catering company? Thanks so much!
    Posted by lizzyb121[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm also a spring 2013 Bride in Gville! The only experience I have had with Chef Brothers is my meeting with them a couple weeks ago, that did not go well. I've also read some concerning reviews since then. I am going with Celebrations, even though they are pricier, I think you get a lot of bang for your buck. I also met with White Apron Catering. I think those prices are a little high for what you get, but I'll let you be the judge. I have not been able to secure any other meetings at this point. I hope this was mildly helpful. :)</div>
  • Options
    I don't know what kind of food you are wanting. I am using Cowboyz Catering. THey are located in Archer, FL. They are bbq. THey are VERY reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAY Another Spring 2013 bride! :) Thanks for your response. I met with them recently, also, and while the meeting didn't go poorly, they seemed a bit disorganized. I will check out Celebrations. Do you you, by any chance, know how Celebrations is (pricewise) with their rentals? I've seen pictures from other weddings that have gone with Celebrations, and their tables/setups always look *so* great. Do you know if they discount on rentals if you're using them as your caterer? Thanks for any help!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_caterers-in-gainesville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:afb97ec8-58a1-44dd-92ba-8f77977a77f5Post:b04885a5-1de3-4994-b307-778ab642a020">Re: Caterers in Gainesville?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Caterers in Gainesville? : I'm also a spring 2013 Bride in Gville! The only experience I have had with Chef Brothers is my meeting with them a couple weeks ago, that did not go well. I've also read some concerning reviews since then. I am going with Celebrations, even though they are pricier, I think you get a lot of bang for your buck. I also met with White Apron Catering. I think those prices are a little high for what you get, but I'll let you be the judge. I have not been able to secure any other meetings at this point. I hope this was mildly helpful. :)
    Posted by gradneener[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards