Texas-Austin

looking for the perfect wedding venue?

I am under contract for my wedding on Friday, March 29th 2013 but need to change my location to a different state because of a family tragedy. Can only be released from contract if I can find someone to take over that day.

Being that this is considered off peak for this particular venue(even though most venues consider this a peak month, and it is PERFECT wedding weather in Austin TX) and it is on a Friday it is 2600 off the price of a Saturday during peak season. This is also a holiday weekend and most people will have Friday off. And I am willing to contribute out of my own pocket, so you are really getting a HUGE discount.

Cant disclose exact location here, but can if you private message me. But it is one of the most popular wedding venues in CENTRAL Austin and its about 5 minutes to DT. It is a museum and garden that can accommodate 500+ guests. Indoor and Outdoor. Ceremony and reception can be held there.

It's absolutely breathtaking and it breaks my heart to not be able to do it there but family logistics/travel wont allow it.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested! Thanks, ladies!

Re: looking for the perfect wedding venue?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards