I just need to get a few things off my chest....
1) I am sooooooo ready to teach Elementary School!!! I'm not sure how much longer I can teach 1-2 year olds. They bite, scream, scratch, pinch, hit, etc.
2) I am sooooooo ready to move to LaBelle (where I am applying for teaching jobs)!!! I never thought I would want to move to a town where the nearest Walmart and other Big Box Retailers are an hour away, but it's where all Anthony's family (now mine to) are. We don't have any friends here in Naples. All our family is in LaBelle and I want to be close to them.
3) I am sooooooo ready for wedding activities and weddings to be over!!! I am in a wedding in June and just have to keep buying things: bridesmaid dress, shoes, bridal shower present, hat for bridal shower, wedding present, etc. It's so hard to save money when your have to keep buying things! We just got done with Easter, our niece and nephews birthday, and grandma's birthday. Now it's the shower, then mother's day etc.
4) At work it is no one's business that I am planning on moving to LaBelle!! I talked to a teacher about a month ago when she took me home from work and told her I may try to get a teaching job in LaBelle so I can move there. Today I got asked by a different coworker if I am moving. PS I'm not going to tell you because I don't have a new job yet and need to keep this one until I do!
5) I want my husband to have a normal 8-5 job!!!! I don't get to see him except for the weekends since I work 830a-530p and he works 530p-1130p and doesn't go to sleep until 5am. I didn't get married so I could spend my weeknights alone!!!!
I think that's it!!! UGH!!!