Kansas

Kansas Knotties!

Anyone want to do a poll? Let's see if we can liven this board up a bit...

Name:
Wedding Date:
One interesting fact about you:

Re: Kansas Knotties!

• edited December 2011
    Name: Maura
    Wedding Date: January 22, 2011
    One interesting fact about you: I was a cheerleader back in the high school days!
  • edited December 2011
    Whitney
    January 3rd 2011
    I have been to all 50 states
  • future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristy & Ray

Hmmm....  I have 6 tattoos.  Our wedding theme is vintage-romantic.  We're moving into our own house this weekend... and we both LOVE Halloween.  (That's more than 1--haha)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on moving into your house this weekend! That's great! I LOVE your reception venue, btw! It looks gorgeous!
  • colleensmith0colleensmith0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Colleen
    Wedding Date: July 17th!!
    One interesting fact about you: I met my FH through his daughter.. She was in my 3rd grade class last year... :O)
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Jen
    Wedding Date: June 3, 2010.... 2 weeks and 2 days!
    One interesting fact about you: I had braces for 5 years when I was younger and to this day I can't bring myself to eat corn on the cob or an apple on the core!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Kristen
    Wedding Date: October 10, 2010
    Interesting fact: FI and I got a puppy last week!
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Cyndi
    April 7, 2011
    I proposed to him and he said No.  He called me a couple of days later and asked "were you serious?"
  • edited December 2011
    Jessii
    October 9, 2010
    Fiance proposed in an airport , right before he left for deployment ! said he "couldn't leave until he knew i was his forever"
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Heather NoelHeather Noel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather
    July 6, 2012
    He proposed to me 3 days before I graduated from High School.  (May 13, 2010)
  • trout2shippytrout2shippy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jessi
    june 19 2011
    i knew hem 6 years ageo and turned hem down to merry the man i was with for 4 years and had my 2 georgus children with but the marridge ended badly and me in the hospital and to my surprise my soon to be hubby came to me with sweettarts and roses and said i always have loved you. and i will be here for you  , you can push me away all you want but im not going anywhere. so 6 months later we were at wichita riverfest and i was sitting in the midle of the fountans and he walks over to me gets down on one ne a says i have waited 6 years for this and asked me to marry him ... he laughed at my answer . i said...I THAUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK..

• edited December 2011
    Name: Evana
    Wedding Date: August 7,2010
    One interesting fact about you: DF & I met through myspace 3 yrs ago

• tboreckytborecky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Tamira
    Wedding Date: October 8, 2011
    One interesting fact about you: My fiancé and I were unknowingly set up on a blind date! We had no idea that the whole outing was set up just so that we could meet!
    Future Mrs. Christopher Carithers
  • edited December 2011

Name: Valerie
    Wedding Date: March 12, 2011
    One interesting fact about you:  I know the real dance to like 5 Nsync dances.  My maid of honor, another bridesmaid, an usher and his GF and my 2 candle lighters will be doing the choreographed danced at our reception.  SO pumped for it! :)
  • rlpointerrlpointer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Name: Becca
    Wedding Date: June 25, 2011
    Interesting fact: I met my fiance online through match.com and when he finally proposed on birthday he had been trying to figure out the perfect place in the park to do it, and since I didn't know it, I was getting mad at him for being so weird about where we were walking before he actually got down on one knee and proposed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards