Florida-Central Florida

Tagas Entertainment

Hey Everyone, I interviewed Tagas this past weekend for DJ and lighting service. We were really impressed and liked them, but I wanted to see if anybody has been to a wedding that used tagas for either service, or has used them themselves. Please let me know! I am very nervous about booking a DJ. Thanks So much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tagas Entertainment

• megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much are they charging?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!!!  We met with Tagas and will most likely be going with them as well.  Brian was very professional and we really like their thoroughness (if that's a word, haha, which I think its not). 

I personally have not been to a wedding that he has done, however, my fiance is a wedding photographer and has done several weddings with Tagas.  He thinks they do a great job and this was one of the 3 companies he said we should consider.  He's done well over 100 weddings, and worked with lots of DJs, so for Tagas to make his top 3, I think that sounds like a good sign.  =)

Best of luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey- I just got married 12 days ago and TAGAS was my DJ with uplighting.  I think Jimmy, our DJ, did a great job.  If you want, I can even send you some pics of my reception to show you what the uplighting looked like at my wedding and more info wtih working with TAGAS!!  I will PM you later today if I can (at work now :P)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the feed back! We have decided to go with Tagas!

@Megan10103: They charge $900 for DJ service for 4 hours. A little  on the expensive side but I thiink well worth it. They were so professional when I met with them, they have won all kinds of awards including the from The Knot in 2010. I have been extremely nervous about booking a DJ but they made me feel so confident with my decision. :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards