Christian Weddings

Still homeless

We are still homeless ... we have 17 days till the wedding ... We thought we had a place but it fell through due to the homeowner refusing to pay his electric/water bill and we cant get it turned back on without it being paid.. Like it's 1000 ... We are not paying 1000 of someone elses unpaid bills...

We are homeless...
Love is All You Need

Re: Still homeless

• Praying, God will provide!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is there any place you can stay until you have a house? I will praying for you!

• yes we can stay at our parents houses which are 45 min apart
    Love is All You Need
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_still-homeless-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:c68fdd29-d63a-4920-af38-9395fd3edbccPost:ba017e46-9248-43b3-94eb-4604e2f60c41">Re: Still homeless</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes we can stay at our parents houses which are 45 min apart
    Posted by GunzNRoses213[/QUOTE]

Good. Glad you won't be actually houseless after you get hitched. But I am sure you will be glad when you get your own house! It's tough living with in-laws or parents after marriage, but not immpossible! I'll be praying that you won't even have to go there, and you can get one before!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards