Military Brides

CAB

So I think I want to sign up for Birchbox. I'm reading on their website that there's a waiting list. How long would it take? I may wait til after the wedding anyways but I'm just curious lol

Re: CAB

• Not sure how long it'll take. I'd say a month or 2... It's pretty damn popular. Maybe If you use my referral code, it'll be faster? Or maybe I'm just trying to get you to use my code.... I mean whatever. Hee hee!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_cab-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e5c537dc-d9ff-4321-b018-29c7ea11e406Post:2bc4953c-bdba-4393-b789-e0f29ca6e215">Re:CAB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not sure how long it'll take. I'd say a month or 2... It's pretty damn popular. Maybe If you use my referral code, it'll be faster? Or maybe I'm just trying to get you to use my code.... I mean whatever. Hee hee!
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]
    Haha I totally will when I decide to pull the trigger. I got a bunch of stuff from Sephora today so I was thinking about doing it after the wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards