California-Northern
Options

Need suggestions for affordable outdoor reception site

hi all - I'm trying to find a cheap but still nice outdoor reception venue. Imopen to napa, Sonoma, sacramento, Monterey etc
Anniversary

Re: Need suggestions for affordable outdoor reception site

• Options
    bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked on herecomestheguide.com?  They have lots of venues on there at a variety of prices.  Other venues not listed on there include several options in California State Parks and multiple locations at Golden Gate Park in SF. Center for Land-Based Learning in Winters (near Sac) is a nice outdoor farm venue.  Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just discovered Here comes the guide. That farm venue sounds great, I'll check that out. Thanks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Quantify 'cheap'.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the ceremony at church so no need for that. I'm just looking for anything that will host a large group (around 300) outside with music and dancing. Ideally with bathrooms because I feel like it would be complicated to have to deal with that, although not totally out of the question
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oakleigh in fair Oaks is very cheap and nice, they take care of everything for you. Check it out. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I'm looking for around $100 per person for the food/alcohol portion
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards