North Dakota

Transportation in Grand Forks

My fiancee and I are getting married June 25th, 2011. We have the church, reseption place, Photographer and DJ. We'll be doing the other stuff this fall/winter. One of the things we'd like to have is a nice ride for the day.  One problem, we are both in wheelchairs and 2 of my brides maides are also in wheelchairs.  So your typical limo won't work for us. Do any of you brides know of a party buss company we can contact to see if they're wheelchair accissible? Thanks for any help.

Denise

Re: Transportation in Grand Forks

• edited December 2011
    Denise,

Sorry, i dont know of any!  We are getting married on 11/19/10 in Hillsboro but our reception and dance are in Grand Forks.  Maybe someone else will reply and we will both be in luck!  Best wishes!!
  • edited December 2011
    I found TRANSPORTATION! AND IT'S ACCESSIBLE!! WOHOO! The company is called The Party Bus.  The company is out of Fargo.  Their website is: http://thefunbus.net/ The owner is in a wheelchair himself so he understands the needs of those of us in wheelchairs.  The total  charge is $375.  That is $100 for the drive to and from Grand Forks then $275 for one hour
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards