Wisconsin
Options

Madison Photographers

Hello,

I'm considering Natural Moments Photography. Anyone have any good/bad feedback? Any other photographers that you had that were great or awful?

Re: Madison Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer at Angelic Angles has been AMAZING.  She has done a couple of friends wedding, our engagement pics, and will be doing our wedding in July!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Artistic Eye Photography.  Laura is ridiculously amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second angiemarie's recommendation of Angelic Angles. Jennifer did our engagement pictures and our weddings pictures just a week and a half ago. Some of our engagment pictures are below. And she was amazing at our wedding. She was there for everything and did a great job of capturing things yet being unobtrusive. And she was really good about making sure that we had all the shots that we wanted. I can't wait to see our pics from the wedding.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend The Visual Soundtrack. They are amazing! Very talented and very easy going. They are in the Madison area and their rates start under $2,000. The website is www.tvsphoto.com

Let them know that Daniella Soria recommended them and they may give you a break :-)
  • Options
    heartrn13heartrn13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creations by Cal !!!!! We searched many photographers in the madison/Milwaukee area. He has the best work, and recently just upgraded his computer network to do 3d pics, and some outstanding things i have never seen before! He has reasonable prices, and is fair compared to the rest! He is down to earth. and we had several packages to chose from. Our package included 2 videographers and unlimited photographer hours... most have 4, 6, 7 hour time limits, and charge a butt load for extra time. He also gives you the rights to copy his disc/pics. right away... you dont have to order pics from him, and a very nice fancy hard paged book is included... All of this only $2,000 + ? cant remember off hand,.... but we blown away with him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a few of my friends in Wisconsin booked these guys.  They're from Los Angeles but they seem to book a lot of Wisconsin weddings.  Fresh styles with great reviews.
    Check em out..

• Options
    erikaolerikaol member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My husband & I had Red Gecko Studios from Madison and they were unbelievable!  Everyone has been raving about our pictures!  Mandie (the owner) went above and beyond for us in every respect
    Check out some of our pics:

Her website is: http://www.redgeckostudio.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicholas Norbert Photography, Nick is great! www.nicholasnorbert.com
  • Options
    maggie1220maggie1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney Furst is amazing! She's based in MN but travels a lot for events.  I can forward the pricing info she gave me if you'd like. Just let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards