Christian Weddings
Options

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I am thankful for getting to see family during Labor Day weekend. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to pick up the slack around the house when I can't.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    thankful i worked up the nerve to confront my fiance about something that was bothering me (i HATE confrontation and getting upset).  also thankful that we had a good talk and are able to put what happened behind us.

and that we got a house:)
  • Options
    I am thankful that our house is as close to spotless as this house has ever gotten. I'm not sure why DH suddenly decided to clean everything in sight, but it's nice to be able to relax in it.
  • Options
    I am thankful for DH getting up in the middle of the night when the puppy needs to go out. I don't hear him most of the time and DH never bothers to wake me up to let him out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am thankful that my fiance is dealing with my schedule craziness as well as he has. It's definitely hard, but we are working with it. He even got up with me at 4:30 this morning so he could see me off and pack my lunch for me. He's such an amazing partner. :-) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm thankful for a day off this week. Well, it wasn't really a day off-- I had to go to a conference instead of teaching. But, it was nice!

Thankful that tomorrow is Friday and that FI and I just get to spend the week together.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I am thankful for the fact that my maternity leave contract just became a permanant job, so I won't be looking for a job again come July :)
  • Options
    Everything.        :)
  • Options
    thankful the week is almost over ...
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards