Flowers

Ceremony Pew Flowers?? Help!

So, I am trying to figure out what type of arrangement of flowers I will do to hang at then end of my pews at my ceremony. I know I a lot of people do kissing balls, but I wanted to do something different than that.  If any of you have other ideas your using, or even pictures that would be amazing! By the way I am planning on using pink daisies! :)

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Pew Flowers?? Help!

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am making white paper lace doilie cones, and putting baby's breath in them. They'll hang from a ribbon. You could replace the baby's breath with your daisy choice.

• edited December 2011
    You should have asked me! :) Do this with daisies, SO cute!

• edited December 2011
    that is super cute sabrina! :) thanks for the ideas!

And sabrina: since your my roomie, lol let me know if you come across other ideas your not using that you think id like :)  hehe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am lazy and cheap, so we did nothing... but I think that the paper cones are really cute :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We actually have chairs rather than pews, so we're doing a column topped with an arrangement at  the front and end of the aisle to demarkate it.  It's going to be lillies and winter greens with white ribbon, the same as the altar arrangement, to differentiate it from our Christmas themed bouquets. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards