DC

Fake Wedding Wire Reviews

Watch out for wedding wire reviews where the poster has only reviewed 1 thing- I saw someone with great reviews but after digging a little deeper found some very unsettling information on google. Be aware!

Re: Fake Wedding Wire Reviews

• Feel comfortable sharing more details?  Hope this is not the norm!

• Yeah, that's one thing that Yelp looks out for. They filter pretty much everything where the poster has only reviewed 1 thing.
  • edited January 2012
    I feel bad since I dont know FOR SURE that its a scam but a photographer I found - Harsheet Patel- had some wonderful reviews on wedding wire then after a little deeper review on google- I found the company name has changed 3 times and there's some complaints of paying them and never hearing from them again. scary! not a chance i want to take.
  • I think you may be on  to something. I look at vendors reviews before asking my coordinator to schedule  any meeting with a vendor. Particularly for Chariots for Hire for a limo vendor. Their reviews were all over the place, but the negative reviews all basically had the same problem. So I decided to not go with them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_fake-wedding-wire-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:03762200-6101-47e5-bc7b-1c0aabe5aa32Post:6ef5c754-6543-4e0c-bf3c-3b2803e73675">Re: Fake Wedding Wire Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel bad since I dont know FOR SURE that its a scam but a photographer I found - Harsheet Patel- had some wonderful reviews on wedding wire then after a little deeper review on google- I found the company name has changed 3 times and there's some complaints of paying them and never hearing from them again. scary! not a chance i want to take.
    Posted by HT2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi - you are ABSOLUTELY correct - Harsheet Patel is posting fake reviews.  He posted a fake one under my name and I made them remove it.  He changed his name from White Elephant to Studio25 to Harsheet Patel photography.  He even has fake reviews on his website (trust me - I am working to getting everything removed!!)  DO NOT TRUST HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.  I used him for my wedding and he didnt deliver a product.  I had to pay thousands of extra dollars to get my albums and videos done from other vendors.  </div>
  • robbdee40robbdee40 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2013
    I think if you look now you will see bad reviews everywhere on this guy....even on wedding wire and some as recent as 2013 weddings. I own a photo/ video company and we were hired to do just the video, Harsheet made it as difficult as possible to get the video and was totally rude to my wife and her crew. He is rude, offensive, and according to recent reviews a thief and scam artist!

Sorry...Just had to chime in because of his lack of personality!

• It's funny you should say this, I am in a legal battle with wedding wire because I had and am still having a horrific experience with castle couture bridal shop in marlboro nj and they apoear yo work with castle couture because they disputed my review and wedding wire took my review down. Notice on their site they only have "good" reviews and theyonly have about 4 negative reviews, yet yelp and Google have 145. negative reviews in 2 years. Beware of wedding wire
  • That's horrible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards