Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding Day Photos

Any suggestions on where to have wedding day photos taken?

Re: Wedding Day Photos

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In what part of town will your wedding be held (east/west/south)? How much time will you have between ceremony and reception -- or will you take pics before the ceremony?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Our ceremony is in Strongsville. We'll have about 3 hours for photos between the ceremony and the reception. I do know my FI wants to go to Champs in Valley View to have a picture taken where we first met in person.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had pics taken at the Brooker Building in Strongsville. It has a gorgeous 2 story lobby with winding staircase and nice lighting. There's also an antique mantle in the lobby that makes for a nice photo backdrop. It was rainy the day we were there, but we still managed to get a couple pics outside on their back deck that overlooks the Metroparks. The front of the building has classic columns outside and a pretty landscaped fountain. Rental is $75/hr. We liked it a lot! The Brooker is on Pearl Rd.

For outdoor pics, we really wanted to use Gardenview Horticultural Park (also in Strongsville) but it was waay to rainy for several days before the wedding, too. I was bummed.

Grand Pacific Junction in Olmsted Falls makes for a cute photo location, too, and there's a covered bridge nearby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!!! We took our engagement photos in Olmsted Falls at the covered bridge and at Grand Pacific Junction :)
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There goes my suggestions - haha.  I was going to say the park under the covered bridge in Olmsted Falls.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite location for photo's so far was Coe lake in Berea 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards