New York-Long Island
Options

Hair and makeup

Hi,
I'm getting married in January in Smithtown. I'm living out of state right now and will be coming to NY in August. I still haven't made an appointment for a hair trial. Can anyone suggest someone who is good and resonably priced.
Thanks

Re: Hair and makeup

• Options
    I am using Angela's Hair Design.  She has been wonderful so far!  I don't remember what her website is, but you can do a google search for Angela's Hair Design in East Meadow.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi, not sure about the hair but I would love to do a trial for makeup for you. It's free, and you don't have to buy anything. I can come to you, or you can come to me, whatever is better for you. If you want you can always bring a friend or 2 if that makes you more comfortable (since I am a stranger and all Wink) Let me know if you are interested. My name is Christina and you can email me and I will give you my phone # - cmc1031@msn.com
    Good luck either way, and congrats!!

• Options
    here is someone who does both and speaking from personal experience with her not only on myself but many shoots too...she is fab.

• Options
    cmc - You may mean well, but vendors are not allowed on these boards.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    Sorry! I knew that and that's why I didn't create a post. I thought I could respond to people, sorry!! Embarassed
  • Options
    >Re: Hair and makeup Hi, not sure about the hair but I would love to do a trial for makeup for you. It's free, and you don't have to buy anything. I can come to you, or you can come to me, whatever is better for you. If you want you can always bring a friend or 2 if that makes you more comfortable (since I am a stranger and all ) Let me know if you are interested. My name is Christina and you can email me and I will give you my phone # - cmc1031@msn.com Good luck either way, and congrats! Hi, I appreciate your post. Based on what you've written, you sound like you work under Mary Kay. If that is the case, I am also an independent beauty consultant. Good luck this year leading up to the 50th anniversary.
  • Options
    Yes I am! haha too funny... well good luck to you too. And good luck on the wedding! enjoy every minute of it!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:e0514291-9070-42e4-9379-708c9836a32ePost:0913b6bf-bc52-44b5-80c2-c7b7b4a467e8">Re: Hair and makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE] />Re: Hair and makeup Hi, not sure about the hair but I would love to do a trial for makeup for you. It's free, and you don't have to buy anything. I can come to you, or you can come to me, whatever is better for you. If you want you can always bring a friend or 2 if that makes you more comfortable (since I am a stranger and all ) Let me know if you are interested. My name is Christina and you can email me and I will give you my phone # - cmc1031@msn.com Good luck either way, and congrats! Hi, I appreciate your post. Based on what you've written, you sound like you work under Mary Kay. If that is the case, I am also an independent beauty consultant. Good luck this year leading up to the 50th anniversary.
    Posted by Stina717[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Cactus salon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards