New Jersey - South

The Chelsea Hotel in Atlantic City

Has anyone been to a wedding ceremony and reception held at the Chelsea in Atlantic City? My fiance and I are going to look at it tomorrow and I'm surious to hear other's reactions to it.
June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Chelsea Hotel in Atlantic City

• edited December 2011
    J3NN  is having her wedding there... maybe she will pop on here and give you some information.
  • edited December 2011
    I visited there when looking for venues (cause my parents were married there 27 years ago when it was under a different name/owner.  Its very retro, very pretty, but a little pricey.  I dont know your budget, but I'm sure they will work with you on price!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I checked it out when we were looking at venues and fell in love, but they weren't available for my date :(  It's such a cool room and their guest suites are really funky!!
  • J3nn-NloveJ3nn-Nlove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my cocktail reception there on 10/22/10! You can either have it on their 5th floor or the crystal ballroom. We opted for the ballroom, and they're bringing lounge furniture from the 5th floor. I have met with Krissy for our food/cake tasting, and it went really well! My only complaint is that sometimes getting a response from Krissy can be slow, but she's great in gett back to you by phone. Good luck! Any other questions, just PM me!
  • edited December 2011
    Considering having my daughter's wedding here. Anyone have any personal experiences they can share?
  • mrasciomrascio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am currently waiting for someone to get back to me...they are slow with responses via email.
  • Any updates on The Chelsea-feedback on them, etc.? I just put in a contact request to them and I'm interested in hearing more about them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2012
    Does anyone have any prices on the packages offered? I have submitted a request and have not heard back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards