Pennsylvania

ST. Maria Gorreti's in Laflin????

I was just wondering If anyone has ever got married here or know someone who has and has been to a wedding here. I just looked at the place and love the inside. However you can just rent the hall nothing is really included you have to get a caterer to come in and a decorater and a bartender.So I am not sure how it will go budget wise .

Re: ST. Maria Gorreti's in Laflin????

• ShanamariaShanamaria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there and it was very nice...food was catered by pic-a-deli (not sure about spelling) and it was wonderful! I visited there when I was still deciding on a venue and I met with the coordinator..who is very helpful pulling it all together. My only reason for not deciding to have a reception there was the timing. The reception couldn't start until Saturday mass was over because there wasn't enough parking to accommodate both. If I'm not mistaken, the earliest we could begin was 6pm cocktail and 7pm dinner...I doing want my reception this late. If you call them the woman is very friendly and will schedule a meeting with you. I dud really like it there and when everything is added together and divided it was still a reasonable price per person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards