Oregon

Bridal shops in/around Albany?

A couple of years ago, I was working on a nursing unit where everyone seemed to be engaged.  They talked constantly about wedding dresses, flowers, and rings.  A few of them raved about a small bridal shop in or near Albany.  I made a mental note of it, but obviously only enough to remember the town it was near.  My MOH and I are planning a dress weekend, and I am desperately trying to remember the name of this shop, but racking my brain as well as google is just not working.  Does anyone know of some nice little local bridal boutique in that general area?  I know it may be a stretch, but I figured that if it really were that amazing, someone would know.  
Thanks!

Re: Bridal shops in/around Albany?

• edited December 2011
    I'll be buying my dress from Fashion Expressions in downtown Albany.  Very friendly staff and lots of dress choices!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • heidirobbinsheidirobbins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Fashion Expressions seems like a nice shop although they don't carry a lot of current styles. Depends what you are looking for though. I wanted a fit-n-flare, mermaid style which they don't have and also don't sell bridal shoes? I drove up to Salem, not far at all and well worth it. Bridal Gallery was AMAZING! I recommend them for sure they even have their own alterations department which for all the work I needed was so inexpensive...Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards