South Asian Weddings

Special Fragrance for your wedding??

So I haven't been on Maharani weddings for a while and I was catching up today when I noticed that they have a post about 9 fabulous fragrances for your wedding day.  It got me thinking....Will you be whering your favorite scent or will you find soemthing new and special for your wedding day?  Tell me what you plan on using. 

Re: Special Fragrance for your wedding??

• edited December 2011
    I have this Prada T perfume I got for a birthday I hardly ever wear it and I thought if I still have it I'll wear that. It lasts all day and I love the smell!
    Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I only wear perfume for special occasions, so I'm goingwith my favorite scent - Amy Brown's Follow Me. They've discontinued the spray kind, so it's lucky I have a mostly-full bottle still. They are selling the same scent in aperfume oil, though:

http://www.thefairysociety.com/wholesale/catalog.php?item=1017&catid=113&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D113
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure, yet. Something timeless, though.
  • edited December 2011
    I am thinking I won't wear perfume. I hardly do and I'd hate to have a reaction to something on the day of my wedding!

For the most part I just use scented lotions, so that's what it will be...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that post on Maharani too...I do need perfume as all of mine are finishing and even tho I wear perfume everyday I hadn't given much thought to it for my wedding day...I've been really liking a scent called Dawn or RL Romance? ...maybe I'll pick that up...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love love my Chloe perfum that I got on my bday..but FI asked me this wkd what I want for a wedding gift, and being a perfum fiend I asked him to get me Dolce&Gabana the one, I smelled a test bottle at Macys and I am in love!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have severe reactions to perfume.  I went with bath and body works "enchanting orchid" body spray - this one only gets used for special occasions - and h2b at the time really loved that smell hehehehe.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I wore one of my regular perfumes. I wanted something that my husband was familiar with just in case he didnt like the new fragrance.
  • LilaH96LilaH96 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love enchanted orchid.  I can't believe they discontinued it!!

I wore my signature perfume - Angel by Thierry Muegler.  I only wear it on special occasions but my now- husband LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it! :-D
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree, I love enchanted orchid, and gardenia, but those get discontinued in the stores - you can still buy it online.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3314707

They have the gardenia on amazon though.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards