North Carolina-Outer Banks

Flowers/decor vendor recommendations?

My wedding is June 22, 2013 at the Kitty Hawk Pier House and next on my list is to book the florist/decorator. Given that the interior of the venue is so beautiful, I'm thinking minimal decor - mainly just some tall and short floral centerpieces, and possibly some white twinkle lights and white votives, and of course the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. I'm not picky about types of flowers, so seasonal options are great.

Any suggestions or vendor recommendations?

Re: Flowers/decor vendor recommendations?

• Good choice of date (that'll be our 1 year anniversary!),  I recommend Renee Landry after having her do our bouquets, bouts, and wristlets... but she can be pricey.  We used FiftyFlowers.com to create our own centerpieces and were happily surprised that the flowers were beautiful and plentiful.  I hear good things about Sugar Snaps as well.  And Bells and Whistles does some beautiful weddings, but I just didn't click with the owner.  Good luck!
    image June 22, 2012
  • We are also getting married at the Hilton Pier House!  We just booked Shirley with Sugar Snaps.   She was AWESOME through the whole proposal process and giving estimates for each floral item as well as twinkle lights and an arbor for the beach.  Like you, I wasn't set on a particular flower, I just knew what colors I wanted.  She was able to figure out what I had in mind after a phone conversation and a few emails.  I would definitely contact her and at least talk with her in order to have her come up with a proposal for you!

Best of luck!
  • I also used Shirley from Sugar Snap events and she was great. Her proposal was very detailed and she listened to my ideas. She also gives you a high end and a lower end option for bouquets, centerpieces etc. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards