Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Please Touch Museum - too big for 100 guests?

Hey all,

I love the look of the Please Touch museum, but just wondering if the main rooms are too big for 100 to 115 guests.  Anyone been there?  I live in DC so can't get up there easily.

Also, I know they have a minimum guest count for Saturdays but I'm looking for a Sunday.

Thanks!

Jessica

Re: Please Touch Museum - too big for 100 guests?

• edited December 2011
    When I had my wedding we did not have a minimum.

It isn't too big, but the main room may feel a little sparse at just 100. The cool thing is that you can rent out each room so maybe have the reception in the carousel room which is probably the perfect size. 
  • PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i so wanted to do the carosel room...the only thing stopping us was the price way too much money for us. i think prices start at $150 pp i thought it would be so awesome. we have 16 kids on our guest list ....13 nieces and nephews and i thought how cool it would be for each guest to get a ride on the carousel our guest count is 125-140 . i think the main room might be too big for 100 but one of the other rooms might be ok
  • edited December 2011
    The main room in my personal opinion is way too big for 100 guests.  The carsouel room might work though!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards