Wyoming

Casper Bakeries Help!

Does anyone know of a good bakery for wedding cakes or cupcakes in Casper, WY?  Having a hard time finding bakers with websites, so I'm relying on recommendations!

Re: Casper Bakeries Help!

• I wish I could help!  What about contacting the various venues and asking them who usually does cakes in Casper?  Other than that, I would search for "wedding cakes in casper, wy" on Google Map and hope someone has a review posted.
  • My husband and I used a local bakery that was really delicious.  It operates as part of a Mexican restaurant on 12th St.  I think the name of the restaurant is Tacos Mexicos, but to double check, it's the restaurant next door to Sally Beauty Supply in the shopping area by 12th and Beverly.  The bakery is through the restaurant in the back (though I think there is also an entrance directly to the bakery around the side).  

We had them make four sheet cakes for serving everyone, and then a half-fake tiered cake for the symbolic cutting and saving-of-the-top-tier.  Everything was absolutely delicious.  And the baker was wonderful at working with us long-distance (we live out-of-state).
  • My fiance's friend does wedding cake/specialty cakes.
    We're using her for our wedding.
    She just does it as a hobby so she doesn't have a website or anything.
    She does great work though.
    I will get ahold of her and ask her if it's ok for me to share her contact information and I'll post her info if she says it's ok.
  • Awesomel!  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards