Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Wedding Dress Appointments

How soon is too soon to schedule appointments to look at dresses? My mom and best friend are making a special trip to look with me and we've already chosen the weekend we want to go. I wanna make sure I can get appointments at the places I want to look! We're planning for mid-November. Is a month too soon to schedule, or just right?

Re: Wedding Dress Appointments

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and we have to go on a Saturday because of their schedules and I've heard Saturdays are crazy at bridal shops.
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do it ASAP if you know the date. Just to make sure you get a time. If you go early on Saturday like 10-11am ish it shouldn't be too crazy, but the later on you go it will get a little crazier!!

GL, and make sure to post pictures, we love seeing everyone's dresses!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second pp.  Schedule now so you know you get in.  I scheduled one of mine 2 1/2 months out, so I don't think a month out is too early.  GL and be sure to post pictures!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is on the 28th of July next year and have made my first wedding dress appointment already which will be on second week of December. I think it's ok as long as you have the date already. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards