November 2013 Weddings

Friday Evening Wedding Woes

My FI and I are getting married on Friday, November 1 at 6pm. The reception will take place at 7pm-11pm.

I need help after that...

I love the color orange, he likes blue, but I'm struggling with either having those colors or doing a "little black dress" theme (since it's night and the reception is a party environment).

What are your thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Friday Evening Wedding Woes

• hmm I think the black theme would be nice and you could use the orange and blue in your centerpieces maybe...what would your BM's wear?

• My wedding colors are Navy and Orange and I think it looks just fab!

Just saying!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think those colors could go great together. In fact, the school colors for the University of Virginia are Blue and Orange (see picture for example of how well they work together). I totally the second idea of combining little black dresses with blue and orange accents. Could look really sophisticated and pretty!
    Anniversary
  • I'm with the other ladies and doing the "little black dress" and then using the blue and orange as accents.
    TJ
  • Our colors are navy, champagne, and burnt orange...

I love the idea of the black dress then using navy and orange to add color...  we're doing BM dresses in navy then guys in grey tux's with navy ties...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • BM dresses in black. I plan to let them chose a style from a collection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This was really helpful! Thanks ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards