Florida-South Florida
Options

Non-girly bridesmaid gift

Help!

My bridesmaid is not girly AT ALL! All of these girly gifts like jewlery and jewlery boxes wont do :( I am not sure what to get her... to help explain - she likes Ed Hardy and skull/crossbone decor. Any idea?

Thanks!

Re: Non-girly bridesmaid gift

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Season 1 of the Jersey Shore on DVD
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ Jillian....
    Sorry Im no help!
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it has to be anything that has to be related to wedding at all. Just get her something you think she would like, the same kind of gift you would get for a birthday or whatever. I am not sure if you just have one BM or just one that isn't girly, if you just have one. Maybe just treat her to a nice day out together dinner, massage, whatever she is into.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BMs (all three of them) aren't girly at all, so I'm in the same predicament. I did buy the shoes for them for the wedding, but I haven't decided what else I'm doing. I know I'm getting my MoH a cake. Kind of like a groomscake, but for the MoH lol. Sorry I'm no help, but I'm in the same spot as you!
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI there's Ed Hardy shot glasses, martini ed hardy glass, and beer cups at Ross... I was going to buy the shots for my FI BM. he is a ed hardy fan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ Jillian!! What if you just paid for hair and makeup?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards