North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Photographer wanted

I am trying to find a photographer with packages under the $1200 range, any thoughts are helpful.  Thanks
May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer wanted

• Check out Ryan Fox.  He is a great photographer.  Check out his website.  www.rfoxwedding.com
  • Look into Michelle Lyerly in the Raleigh area - she does amazing work and has some great prices. www.michellelyerly.com
  • I know a great lady who does a lot of work at a vineyard near my home and is doing my bridal portraits.  Her name is Lisa Ennis she has a facebook Lisa Ennis Photography.  check her out.  she's decent priced
  • I'm a professional portrait photographer who is making the change over into wedding photography. I'm building a new portfolio!  I can do it for $1000 and that would include two custom disks : one with my logo for social media and one high-res disk for printing [with print release] I've been a photographer for 5 years [i used to work in a studio] but did not like that haha! I decided to do this on my own and I have really fallen in love with Couple sessions and want to do weddings full time! I have done three [they were for friends/family so i gave them all of their pics. That was before I was sure that I wanted to do only weddings! Let me know if you're interested! I can work with your budget! 

jane@nestandvine.com  
  • Try Ashley, she has a package for $800.

http://www.artbyash.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards