Missouri-St Louis

Limo/ Party Bus????

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a Limo or Party Bus? Has anyone every used A Perfect Touch? We are looking into using them.

Re: Limo/ Party Bus????

• edited December 2011
    We are using St. Louis Transportation & so far they have been really easy to work with.  I'll have better feedback in a few weeks.

I think A Perfect Touch is the company my mom used a few years ago & she didn't have any issues... but I'm not 100% sure if that's the right company or not.  Sorry, I'm not very helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using St Louis Transportation too, we met with one of their guys who was really nice and informative and let us check out the insides of the vehicles too when it was time to decide.
  • LollyHLollyH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We need transportation for a 13 member wedding party for about 2 hours before the wedding for pictures. They will be traveling to 2 or 3 locations in the downtown St. Louis area.  All the limo companies have a minimum of 4 hours. Anyone know of alternate ideas? We need to keep it under $300.00.
  • LollyHLollyH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry. This should have been a new post.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Country Club Limo.  They have been really great to work with so far.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Absolute Perfect Touch, and we had no problems with them.  I would recommend them for sure.  The price was good for the amount of time we needed the party bus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards