Ohio-Columbus

Anyone used City BBQ Wedding Catering?

We are having a chic but casual wedding and are most likely going to choose city BBQ as our caterer. Think the nicest bonfire bbq you have ever been to.  Adirondack chairs, outdoor fireplaces, smores kits etc...

However, i believe their full services aren't quite as full as other caterers.  anyone used them before and have experience with who sets up and tears down?  Im meeting with our venue coordinator next week to help discuss this but would love any advice from people who have used them.

Also if you have been to or had a city bbq wedding, were the included disposable plates used, or party rental table service?
image 210 Invited
image 140 Are ready to party!
image 32 Will be missing out!
image 38 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone used City BBQ Wedding Catering?

• hcantrellhcantrell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a post that had quite a few responses about three weeks ago regarding this issue.  I have posted to try to bring it back up to the first page, to no avail.  It's on about page 4 if that helps!
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried to find the post I put on here a while ago, but couldn't find it. Everyone had said that it was great (we're using them). Some said that you need to order a little bit more then what you have (if your having 150, order for 160). We are just doing the delivery so I don't know if they do the tear down and everything. They do offer disposable heavy duty plates and silverware!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I found it.
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well I don't know about their catering, but I LOVE City BBQ! 

And your plan sounds like a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards