Colorado

Red Lion or Cristal Rose in CO?????

I am kind of interested in those 2 venues for my wedding (50people) and our burdet is about 8k (or I even wish we could use less)  including dress, rings, everything! I think those venues are about 4500 including drinks, food, linens etc etc... Any opinions about any of these places??????????????? thanks in advance!

Re: Red Lion or Cristal Rose in CO?????

• paolavaldespaolavaldes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anyone??? anyone???? haha... oh well I guess these are not really popular places :S
  • samantha bucksamantha buck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married at the red lion and really loved it. 

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I just realized I wrote burdet instead of budget !! oopsie.
  • ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Crystal Rose at Highlands Ranch! i love the place! outside or indoor ceremony then inside for the reception! They are very reasonable! Let them know your budget and they will work with you- Great people to work with! They take care of everything for you adn have suggestions for everything else ! GOOD LUCK:) email me if you need more info!   k_thaut@hotmail.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Thaut! I sure will!
  • edited December 2011
    My brother got married at Crystal Rose on Lookout Mountain, and I'm getting married at the Robin's Nest location.  They have been good to work with.  They got some great pictures from their November wedding outside with some snow, and we plan on getting some great pictures this summer at Lookout mountain park.  It has been nice to have everything included since I am out of state.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel you, I am on the same situation, planning everything from far away!. i just went to check out the Robins nest actually and I like it, but I havent made up my mind. I would love to see your wedding pictures after the wedding of course!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards