Military Brides
Options

Military-Inspired Readings

Hi ladies,
I've begun to try to gather some ideas for our ceremony. We willbe getting married at a gorgeous castle and it will not be a religious ceremony. I am hoping to come up with some kind of reading/poem, anything, that could make refernce to the 2 deployments we'll have been through and the many, many months apart (he's stationed 700 miles away from home). Anyways, any ideas would be great! Thanks so much Smile
She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Military-Inspired Readings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My H is 5,000 miles away so I know all about it. We had a song.. I have posted about this song a million times on this board it's called "Ocean Wide" by The Afters. It's about LDLove. There are various Military Wife prayers, but since you said it wasn't really a religious ceremony, those might not be appropriate. I would reccomend going to a book store and looking in the poetry section. You might find one that really "speaks" to you. Good Luck!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards