Flowers

Show Me Your Bouquet!

12346»

Re: Show Me Your Bouquet!

• Here's my bouquet! White mini calla lilies, hydrangea, soft yellow spray roses, and delphinium.

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Here is my bouquet from my wedding this July. Its made of real touch roses and vintage brooches <3 I also sell bouquets on etsy.. 
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PetalGem
  • I wanted to share this bouquet from a wedding we had the other day. This bouquet was nothing short of breathtaking.

The bouquet was simply amazing and ceated as part of a wedding package by Simple Maui Wedding.
  • I  had my silk daisy bouquet made by www.silkflowersbyjean.com for a very reasonable price. $25 per bouquet. The package was inexpensive and they were great to work with! Excellent customer service and fast delivery.

• Gardenias, with hanging blooms on ribbons.

Everyone's bouquets are so beautiful.

• I just got married at the beach, and I made my own brooch bouquet in green, blue, silver and rhinestones.  I made all the big metal enamel flowers myself, so it wasn't very expensive.  I put in little sea creatures..  I think it came out pretty cool!

• Pink and peach roses & hydrangeas
    Anniversary
  • The flowers I will be using are wheat, hypericum berries, bunny tails, curly willow, broom corn, orange coxcomb, red dahlias, red kangaroo paws, monkey tails, orange pin cushion protea.  I don't really have anything to show that has all these in them but here is my "inspiration" bouquet.  I like the texture and rustic look of it so this is what I showed my florist and then we chose the flowers I liked that matched my theme and vision.

ExerciseMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does anyone have feedback on the florist "Flower Elegance in Fairlawn N.J. ?
  • You know, I've noticed a lot of these bouquets would be fairly easy to create yourself.  I've helped several of my cousins and girlfriends who've wed before me with creating their own floral arrangements, bouquets, boutineers and corsages, and it's WAY cheaper to go the DIY route.  I've ordered flowers from www.wholesaleflowersovernight.com and they show up crisp and fresh.  In addition, they have instructions on their site for beginner arrangers!  :)

• Here are a bunch I collected when I was sourcing florists.  What I am getting will be a cascade style bouquet with blue, purple-blue, pale yellow, cream, and bright yellow floral elements: anemones, hyacinths, delpiniums, muscari, iris, garden roses, stock etc.  There will also be a lot of texture and a range of greenry including silver tones - brunia balls and lambs' ears and/or dusty miller, teal colored poppy seed pods (if she can source them, as they will not be in season), and lime/ light green - lady's mantel, foxtail fern, asparagus fern... and clemantis vine with blue flowers trailing down (I am a designer, who has worked in the field of floral design, and also a passionate hobby gardener).

• My favorite flowers are peonies, but we got married in October, so I ended up going with garden roses, dahlias, cockscomb, geranium, and stephanotis. The best part was that the geranium smelled amazing and now that scent reminds me of the day!

Roses and carnations, even though they won't really match my colors! Lol
    "Anyone can wear a white gown, but only a bride can wear a veil". ~Randy Fenoli Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Really beautiful. I love pink and red flowers.
  • Cant decide to use the composite or the reg one
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards