April 2014 Weddings

Am I the only one

So as were thinking of a date for our wedding. We included kids birthday's(I have three little girls from a previous marriage) our birthdays,holidays, as well as work scheulds. I do taxes from Jan to April on top of being a CNA. But I swear I did not factor in my period. Am I the only one who hasnt done this??? Needless to say we changed the date to April 12th which will mean all my clients will have to see me before April.
Soon to be Mrs. Lewis

Re: Am I the only one

• I have thought of this as well. My plan which is probably not the best one but its what I am going with. My gyn is going to give me a month supply of the Ortho evra patch so I can change the date of my period till after the honeymoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thats what I was going to do but Im akready on bc and it will be to much of a hassle to try to change my period date, Did it before and bleed for a month straight. It was not fun at all lol.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • Oh wow. I really hope that don't happen to me. If you find a better idea, please share.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2014-weddings_am-i-the-only-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:61a7a4c2-b16b-4dc9-93ee-b04e4cdbdcd6Discussion:e39dd5e1-a212-4fe8-be90-437a69246e9cPost:d637cc00-2b22-4bf9-a7b0-495adda10be7">Am I the only one</a>:
    [QUOTE]So as were thinking of a date for our wedding. We included kids birthday's(I have three little girls from a previous marriage) our birthdays,holidays, as well as work scheulds. I do taxes from Jan to April on top of being a CNA. But I swear I did not factor in my period. Am I the only one who hasnt done this??? Needless to say we changed the date to April 12th which will mean all my clients will have to see me before April.
    Posted by StephanieB83[/QUOTE]Well, we are date twins. :)
    Lindsey D. marrying love of my life 7.8.2013. Baby #1 on the way mid-October! (:
  • awwwwww man I didnt think of the period either! I think my ovulation calendar can forecast the date so lets see is April 26, 2014 is still good ... :(
  • Thank goodness - end of april is good and clear for me
  • Thank good for my period tracker I will be in the clear! I will have it a week before my big day. O man everyone better watch out hello bride axilla haha
  • LOL we are date twins too :) yay!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards