DC
Options

DC Venue Help

I am looking for a boutique hotel, or resturant where I can have an outdoor ceremony and reception all in one place. Am I asking for too much??? Help!

Re: DC Venue Help

• Options
    tmjacksontmjackson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure of your budget, but look at the Fairmont Hotel, the Omni Shoreham, and the St. Regis.  Although not what I'd really classify as "boutique hotels," they all have space for you to do an outdoor ceremony and reception.

You can also look at Old Ebbitt Grill.  They have a rooftop space for your ceremony and reception. 
  • Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hotel Monaco looks cool, but I dunno about outdoor ceremonies...
    http://www.monaco-dc.com/mondcm_weddings.html

Or a list to browse thru their offerings:
    http://dc.about.com/od/hotels/a/BoutiqueHotels.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hotel Palomar in Rosslyn!
  • Options
    ctalley83ctalley83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I strongly second the Hotel Palomar in Rosslyn, that's where I'm getting married!! But only if your wedding is less than 100-120 people because it won't hold more than that if you want to have room for a dance floor. They have pictures of other wedding taht were held there on their website, check them out! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Arts Club at 18th & Penna. Ave has both for about 200+ people..they d the food too..lovely, older place.  also, Tabard Inn, 18th & 'N' st,NW is for the hip, NY type couple. Older place, super art on the walls, etc.

good luck..

also, if you need alterations, cal us..Toast and Strawberries, tel 202- 723-9007, we've been dong  fine work for over 20 yesrs.  Can do over=the=phone estimates,etc.
  • Options
    Lauren19.Lauren19. member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Coco Sala by Metro Center does weddings. They have an awesome rooftop garden for the ceremony then the restaurant for the reception. Also, food is A.MA.ZING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards